Thursday, September 23, 2021
CelebrityTory Lanez says he’s innocent in Megan Thee Stallion shooting

Tory Lanez says he’s innocent in Megan Thee Stallion shooting

Tory Lanez has remained his innocence in Megan Thee Stallion shooting and consider her as a friend after being charged for the case past two weeks.

The rapper once again saying he did not shot Megan after doing the same on his new album despite clap back from her.

In response to his video, the 25-year-old rapper called him a genuinely crazy, she believes Tory Lanez shot her.

People who alleged witness the incident including believe Tory pulled the trigger while there are others said he didn’t.

Megan’s side of the story, they had been leaving a party together until the cops arrived, and the rapper accused Tory of shooting her. Tory was arrested that night.

“The last three months of my life I’ve been in this place where I’ve been bashed, I’ve been cut through, just people every single day coming at me, coming at me, coming at me,” the 28-year-old rapper vented on Instagram live session.

He added, “And it’s crazy because the whole thing about it is like when this whole debacle, or whatever you call it, came about the whole time it’s like she knows what happened, I know what happened and we know that what you’re saying and what the alleged things, alleged accusations of my name is, are not true. It’s falsified information.”

“It’s false information and it’s not accurate information,” Tory continued to insist. However, he did claim that Megan is still his friend. “I don’t ever want to come off like I’m trying to bash this girl, or I’m here to talk down about this girl or ever be at a place where I am disrespecting her because to me as a person she still my friend, even if she doesn’t look at me like that, I look at her like she still my friend,” Tory said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGlgoctJYkI/?utm_source=ig_embed

Related Articles

Comments

Leave a Reply

Trending